Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog9

I feel the project overall is going well. i still am having so much trouble finding a viable book about my topic. I feel that if I find a book it will excell my project to where im ready to start drafting the final project. I stil have yet to find a real "language" that people are using to talk about my project. Some people are using phrases like: "The debt dilhemma" "Leery of loans" "the curse of the class of 2009"(talking how people who graduated last year cannot find jobs), but i havent really found a term for the area debt vs gain of high school and college salries. I feel like i chose a good topic, but it is not the easiest topic to find shcolarly sources for. I have identified the wo arguements in my arguement one side being the "high school graduate" and the other side being the "in debt college student" and i have also find mulptiple other topics i want to incorparate into the paper like what majors are efficient to get a good job and what schools are the best to bargain and if this economy will eventualy break opening up more jobs. I feel that if i just find a few more scholarly sources including a book i will be able to sculpt my final project into something really special.

1 comment:

  1. very nice post..
    for all types of latest jobs in India.. visit ---- http://www.bestjobnews.com

    ReplyDelete