Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog 12

I am arguing that college is worth the cost of addmissions and that loans are more often than not worth the risk. I generally want to break my paper up into three sections:students who decide not to go to college, students who decide to go to college with loans, and students who go to college without loans. Each topic has kind of sub-topics. I want to enter other paragrpahs such as a part about job outlooks and how majors or degrees sometimes are not related to your job. I also want to explore community colleges and their positives. I also want another section about how students do not always have the right outlook on loans because of the complexity of them and that things such as financial packets or meeting exists but still are not much help for people who have never borrowed moeny before.

No comments:

Post a Comment