Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog 14

At first i never planned on even taking this course. When i showed up to the first class i noticed that this class has everything im going through right now in my life. I started off thinking about writing about alcohol and drugs on college campuses. I felt like to many people were doing that topic so i steered away from that in a way. After wrting the analytic essay i decided to do something along the lines of paying for college, and because i myself have taken out loans to pay for college i decided i would right on that.Is college worth the risk of taking otu loans. I started off with slim knowledge about college loans. After plenty of research my knowledge has grown and shown that college is worth the pirce of admission but even on an individual case people can fail at college and leave with debt. I also had very little knowlegde on how to research, but after the library sessions research was a lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job with the research now. And this project has really developed. I think this is a critical issue and one that the federal government has decided to try to address with good reason. If college becomes too risky a proposition for middle class kids, then we are going to become a nation of less educated people...

    ReplyDelete