Monday, February 8, 2010

BLOG 2

Since the last blog I havent really changed my ideas yet of what my topic will be. Im still undecided between two topics: how the slow economy is affecting college students and alcohol and drugs in the college environment. When i googled the drinking I found bunch of stuff about drinking in the college environment. One article was about tailgating drinking. I found a bunch of articles about how drinking age on campus should be 18 and off should be 21.http://media.www.kirkwoodstudentmedia.com/media/storage/paper684/news/2008/09/11/News/Controversy.Brews.Over.Lower.Drinking.Age-3433674.shtml was an intersting article about lowering the drinking age possibly to 19 or 20.The economy topic is one that was ahrder to find some info. After googled different topics i found some good info about how the econmoy is effecting college kids, like how its hard for them to get a high paying job and be in debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment